Sunday, June 8, 2008

Berry Picking





Austin, Taylor and I went strawberry picking a few weeks ago. I've been quite busy with life these days so sorry for the delay in posts. We had a great time though. Austin is a big fan of strawberries and did so well picking the 'big, juicy, red, yummy, delicious' strawberries. The farm we went to is fantastic and will be having raspberries for picking soon. We can't wait to go back.

Sorry no pictures of our pretty little girl. She really enjoys being held (as if I didn't have my hands full enough already) so when we're out and at home she's either strapped onto the front of me in her baby bjorn or in my arms. I'm beginning to notice that she's getting a little better with this, so hopefully I'll have my camera back in my hands a little more. There aren't nearly enough pictures of this little one yet.

More pictures coming soon. xo L xo

1 comment:

essay best said...

Strawberry picking is fun and when you go with your children, it becomes adventurous too. Austing is too cute and I am waiting for Taylor’s pictures.