Monday, July 21, 2008

There came a calm

There are hundreds of moments in the day where I want to photograph my kids, but either don't have the extra hand to snap away or don't have to camera available. Most often times it's because I am trying to do three other things at the same time and just cannot get to the camera fast enough. I almost feel guilty for not getting as many photos of Taylor. Austin was much more photographed at this age, but then again I also had a lot more time to do so.....

There came a calm last night before bed time, just after dinner, where I could take a few pictures of Taylor without an interruption from a very cute little man who rules my life right now who just happened to be tired from playing with Bobe and Laura and quietly watching television in our room. Here's what I got.





Then Chris came upstairs and Austin heard he and I talking with Taylor, so Austin decided to join us in her room. I thought that since there are NO pictures of me with the two of them, that I would ask Chris to take a few of the three of us, since he did such a fab' job on the belly shots. It only took one shot and we knew we had gotten the perfect shot of a mom with her two darling babies. Here it is.

0 to 100 in less than 5 seconds! Gotta love being a mom.

3 comments:

Bengela said...

priceless!

Erin said...

The best part is that you still have a smile on your face! Motherhood can be such a chore and so wonderful all at once! I have no worries that there will be a great picture of the 3 of you...if there's a will there's a way :) :)

Great to see you today!

Laura said...

hehehe--sorry we got 'em so wound up for you! i hope they've recovered from all the excitement :)