Friday, December 19, 2008

Soon...very, very soon...

I know I've been terrible about blogging lately.  I don't know how bloggers like Soulemama and Dooce do it... I guess they do it for lot more money that I do it for, because I do it for no money at all, ahh money, but all the same their raising cuties just like me and are still able to post each day, pictures, stories.  So I am writing you all to let you know that I will posting very soon.  I have a ton of pictures to post and probably even more stories to tell.  This weekend I will post and post and post until I just can't do it anymore.  And then I'll post one more, because I owe it to my kids, to tell them their story, a year, two, ten, twenty years from now when they are wondering what went on around Taylor's first Christmas.  

Love, Liz

1 comment:

Laura said...

You're doing an awesome job, Liz!