Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Perfect Mother's Day






My mom and I spent my first mother's day as a mother together, which was very special to me. She and my step-dad Dan flew in for Taylor's Birthday weekend. We woke up Mother's Day to a great breakfast cooked by my brother and darling husband ;) The we enjoyed a beautiful day in downtown Annapolis together. Finished up with an ice cream a nap and take out... I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my 4th Mother's Day. Last year will never be beat though. I was in labor and delivered Taylor that lovely day...

A few more pictures from our weekend.

Love to all, Liz

1 comment:

Erin said...

Such wonderful pics of your mom and Taylor...memories to treasure for sure! I cant believe her 1st b-day has come and gone...she is looking so lady-like with all that hair! The pink party looked divine! Hope all is well xoxo