Friday, October 16, 2009

Cookin' up something good

I have this super hero.

He makes me do crazy things.

like pour caramel over apple pie


and peel apples without breaking the skin

makes me add chocolate chips to our pancakes

and take his picture w/ his sister on school picture day.

He enjoys snacking on his finger nails and giggles when his sister says "eeeewwww!"

he loves his sister to the point of tears.
and calls his pup Hannah his best friend, his "Bat-dog"

that super guy sure makes me smile.

Hello friends and family. Hope you are all well. The kids and I have been enjoying a few more hours indoors these days. Austin has been learning about nutrition and how to cook at school and has some pretty specific requests as to what he would like to cook with me at home. The first of which was an apple pie. He's so awesome. Enjoy the images and hope to hear from all of you soon.

With love, L

3 comments:

Families are like fudge... said...

Okay, Liz. You are making me cry. <3 Life is amazing and you capture it all! LOVE THOSE BABIES :)

Deb said...

so adorable Liz!

Bengela said...

wow--Austin's gettin sooo big--and he looks more and more like Chris every day!