Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fuzzy Feet


I just ordered these for Taylor on Piperlime.com

I mean really.... I hesitated purchasing these mainly b/c they are crocs. I got a great deal on them (of course) and couldn't resist. It satisfies my Ugg craving for her for the moment and I know she is going to love them just as much the that adorable little..... well you'll see I got some great shots of her the other day wearing such adorable little article of clothing.

I may live to regret feeding her sweet little desires for really wacky, but very cute clothing. I know she's only a few weeks shy of 18 months... this young lady is all about fashion and I can't help trying my best to make her happy :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

My little goddaughter got my shoe obsession, I'm afraid!

Alice Dahms said...

Where can I get a pair?

Cardwell Family News said...

Just wanted to say I really enjoy your blog! Julie Cardwell