Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's been a while

Taylor Eve enjoying the warmth of her cozy pony blanket. I like to nibble on those cheeks when they start to get rosey like that.

Cuties ready for a walk

Weeeee! Taylor loves the swing

The Apple pie I made from scratch, crust and all. It was so very delicious...

A rare sight to see I know. A picture of ME!!! and my babies, smiling!

Little Miss Blue Eyes
Just being Austin at the park :o)

She's talking now to folks and good luck trying to get her to stop! She's gabbing all the time.

McQueen getting ready to take the slide.


Well it's been a while since my last post. We've been busy, running up to Brooklyn for some fun, running up to Connecticut for a little more fun.... we're glad to be home for at least a little while now. Taylor is growing so fast. She is so ready to crawl, just needs a little more muscle to make it happen. I know she'll be off in no time.

I was just telling Chris how I cannot get over that she's already 5 months old. It sounds cliche, but I feel like it was last week we were coming home from the hosiptal with the newest member of our family. She has such and incredible little personality. She is all girl, when she wants to be heard, though not very often, she lets everyone know she's upset about something. To say that she adores her big brother is an absolute under statement. She watches his every move and I know she just can't wait to tag along behind him as he pings off the wall. He makes her laugh like no one else and when Austin has had a long or rough day, no one in the world can cure the crankies for him the way his sister can.

So glad I can enjoy this sibling harmony for now. I pray it is not short lived but speaking from experience, even the best big-brother and little-sister combo can go bad at times, for my brother and I it was several years :o( The cool thing about all this is that he's still my brother and I'm still his little sister and we will always adore and love one another. He can still make me laugh like no one else!

Well enjoy the pics. Have more from our trip to Brooklyn and Connecticut coming soon.

1 comment:

Deb said...

What a great shot of you and the kids! Great seeing you last week, hope to catch up again soon