Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our beautiful babes






My little honey bugs are so wonderful. We are really enjoying the cooler air these days. Gearing up for Halloween with some spooky crafts and darning the knitted hats. The cooler air and changing leaves are very exciting as we enter my favorite time of the year. Did I mention how in love with the lighting I am. Wow!!! Does it help my craft. All of you reading this should pick up your cameras, find the windows in your home that face north, put your back to it and have your kiddo pose, even if they're in their pjs like Aussie here. look at his skin! I mean really it's perfect!!! and those eyes!!! These were taken before he rolled down the last couple step of our stairs and now he has a little shiner. Just looking at these photos make me want to run upstairs right now and wake him up to let him know how incredibly gorgeous he is. What a yummy little guy we have.

Enjoy the pics and the links. The Etsy store I bought Taylor's hat from is Cite Fuzz and they are currently closed, stocking up for the winter months. Their store will reopen on the 5th I guess though. Well worth the wait. I want one in every color. She loves it too.

Love, Liz

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

LOVE THE IMAGES LIZ!!! Beautiful as always!
(I tried to look up Cite Fuzz to see if the store was just chillin until they kick in gear again, but no such luck- couldn't find it at all! I need one of those hat's for R!
love,
b

Bengela said...

i don't have any windows that face north :*( they all face the gulf of mexico---you should come down here and show us how it's done!! I know I'm not capturing half of the beauty that FL has to offer!