Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting so bad about this

I am really getting bad with posting things these days. There's so much going on and so much I want to write about. I think I may ask Santa for a journal because most of my thoughts come to me when I am not sitting in front of the computer. And that's another thing, I have had to really limit my computer use lately as it had gotten out of control. I was on constantly, mainly trying to get Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving.

Oh yes! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We had such a wonderful day with family and are all so thankful for our gracious hosts Aunt Alice and Uncle Dennis who have always given us beautiful Thanksgivings rich with tradition and filled with warmth and family not to mention the incredible food. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you so much and we look forward to future Thanksgivings at your home again.

I think I will write a more in depth post on what I am thankful for, because there is so much this year. But I will do it from the comfort of my bed and may just transcribe later for you all to read.

I am so thankful for you, my readers, my friends, my family. All devoted to keeping in touch and informed on what's new with our little family.

I'll be back soon!

xo Liz xo

No comments: