Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Part 1





I know I'm partial, but really people, have you ever seen a more adorable scarecrow. Very proud to say that I made this costume myself. He loves it and still asks to wear it...to bed...to scare off the raccoons. Where he got that I haven't a clue, but sure buddy you can wear it to bed.

Here are a few pictures from Halloween. We had a scarecrow, pictured here and the sweetest little flower you've ever seen. I can't seem to find the photos I took that evening. These were taken just before Austin headed off to school and at school. Poor guy was off all day and I feared he was coming down with something. He may have just been overwhelmed, nothing more cmae of the funky mood and he was back to normal the next morning.

Hope to have some more pictures of this awesome day up soon. Austin had so, so much fun trick-or-treating this year with cousin Ben. Keep your fingers crossed I didn't delete them from my card. I have to have some of the little flower....

3 comments:

Erin said...

What a fantastic costume! Hope to see the little flower too!

momto2boys said...

That costume is awesome!! I will be stealing that Idea for sure!! You did great!!!

Jimy said...

This little baby looks so cute and adorable in this halloween attire. All the kids look cute in their halloween costumes. It looks like they had a lots of fun on the occassion.