Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holy Zoo!

" I don't think so lady!" After waiting in line for 20 minutes to milk a cow, that's pretty much the response Austin gave. Love this shot, totally captures the moment.

My little man

Petting the pigs

Trust me lady, I know how exhausting nursing can be, and I only have one little piggy to feed.

The little pink piggies Austin wanted to take home

My little dude the chick
"Austin don't touch the fence honey, I think it's electrified."

Moo

actually it was a "farm" field trip, but it was more like six flags takes on cows, pigs and has a pumpkin for ya' when you leave. Ahh, the country girl in me is coming out. This was not my ideal fall festival. Austin had a good time, but was lost with the hundreds (I wish I was exaggerating here, but I'm not) of bus loads of children.

He pet a few pigs, chased a couple of ducks and was asked to milk a cow... and yes he got a pumpkin on the way out. I'm hoping for a smaller venue next year, maybe a ma' and pa' type operation.

Upon leaving the festival, Austin declared he wanted to go to the mall... then he asked for a pet pig. Maybe there's hope for us after all.

No comments: