Thursday, August 27, 2009

At my lap

Great changes are in motion. So thrilled with the responses I've gotten thus far. I wanted to post a little information on a class that I will be taking to help me on this spectacular journey I am on.

When I was pregnant with this one


I found Creative Thursdays on Etsy and fell in love with owner and artist Marisa Haedike's work. I ordered her print Ashland Tree of Peace which became the design inspiration for the baby's nursery. I continued to follow her Thursday creations and became even more inspired by Marisa's PodCasts found on iTunes.

Recently I received an email update from her announcing that she would be offering an online course titled In the Fishbowl :: Life as an artist. ONline




I am so thrilled to be entering her world with this class and believe you will see some changes in October because of all the new fun and excited things I'll be picking up from her and other artists enrolled in the class.

I believe there are a few more spots open too. So if you are of the creative sort, I highly recommend looking into Marisa and all she has to offer.

Here's the other babe, the one who will be in school every day! ::sniff, sigh:: while the baby naps so I can have a little uninterrupted, guilt-free time to dabble in the fish bowl.

The babes like to rest their head on my lap while I work, reminding me it's time to paint, walk, run, bounce, jump, play, eat, nap or in this case get dressed for the day.


Link

1 comment:

Laura said...

Miss my A-man a lot, and T's hair looks so strawberry blond in that picture, when it ordinarily doesn't!