Wednesday, September 24, 2008

After school treats




Austin had a rough couple of days the second week of school. Being what some may consider a bully, but Chris and I feel in our hearts that he just doesn't have it in him to be a bully, that rather he's been trying to assert himself in ways that are just not acceptable. So we have made huge progress and he hasn't had any mishaps in 2 weeks! (knock on wood) Each day after school I give him apiece of candy if Miss Barb reports no bad behavior. I think I'm going to have to switch to maybe something a little healthier though....like say a special activity. He asks for candy all whenever he does something good now, which luckily for this momma is more frequent than not. Anyway, here's a couple pics of my handsome little man enjoying a starburst, his grammy's favorite candy.

No comments: