Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yum :: Yum

She looks so much like my baby pictures here, I just can't get over it.




Yes, our baby is already eating solids. She's also teething quite badly so I decided to try a teething biscuit. Austin loved these things when he was a baby and never even came close to breaking piece off even when he had teeth. I know all you moms out there are thinking I'm nuts for giving my 4 month old something hard to eat...she loved it and my eyes didn't come off her the whole time she gummed away at it. Please don't mind that I don't always follow the rules.

These aren't exactly the most angelic images of our little lady-bug, but a history of her first year would not be complete without a few shots of her first food. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

She is such a muffin...those eyes are just beautiful!

PS I like that you dont follow the rules all the time :) :) :)

Families are like fudge... said...

Hey Liz, don't worry about the RULES! She's your baby girl! YOU KNOW WHAT SHE NEEDS :) Be proud! That's great! Tori is eating, too! It's amazing, she cry's for it and when she gets it, you just can't get it in fast ENOUGH! LOL They are just so FUN! :) Love the post! She is so adorable! Miss you lots! XOXO's! JAIMEL <3