Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Taylor at 6 months



Little love turned 6 months November 11th! Here a re a few pictures I took of her in her baptismal gown and then just in a cutie outfit. She's an easy subject because she just smiles all the time.

I have a lot to say about the past 6-months. Things I want to say to her, things I want to say to Austin and things I want to say to Chris. All on our family and its evolution, its beauty, the simplicity of it all and the full, deep, all over and constant love and happiness we feel for one another.

There are many memories, many days and nights filled with laughter. So this may take some time, but it will come and it will be soon.

1 comment:

Erin said...

She is such a beauty, looks just like her Mama! The Christening Gown is perfect...she will thank you one day when she hears the story how you bought her one last minute instead of borrowing one (winkwink)! So happy to see these little faces again!