Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another day on the hill

















Chris was able to join us skiing today which allowed me to take a few more pictures of the kids in action. It was great spending time together on Chris' last day before deployment... and what better way than to ski!?

Chris is a much better ski instructor than I am and had Taylor making run after run in no time. Austin was almost to perfecting his stops, but we still have a little work to do on control. We will get there before the season is over I am certain of it.

Enjoy the pictures...
:: Liz ::

2 comments:

Alice Dahms said...

Beautiful photos of your amazing family! Steamboat seems like yesterday! Chris, my thoughts and prayers are with you! Be safe!

Brandy said...

What beautiful pictures of everyone! Chris, be safe! Liz, I know you'll do great taking care of those gorgeous babies! Love to all of you ...