Monday, February 7, 2011

Snowboarding + Skiing

Wow! That was great... a little cross eyed from all the excitement.

Post ski shuffle.

He got the cool snowboarders hold down after having to walk up the hill a few times.



so big...

happy to be on the hill


Dude!

Biggest accomplishment of the day... knowing how to buckle and unbuckle his bindings = lots of time on the bum.



I took the kids to Ski Sundown today while Chris out-processed from his unit for his deployment. Austin received a snowboard from Santa for Christmas and we've been dying to get him on the slopes. Taylor is only two, but we decided to try her on skis anyway. They both had a great day on the slopes :) and I couldn't be more proud. We'll beheading there again tomorrow and if I have my hands free I will try to take more pictures. Until then, goodnight.
:: Liz ::

No comments: