Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 4 :: LOVE













Happy Valentines Day! Austin kept saying, "I can't even believe today is Valentine's Day!" like it's something I've been hiding from him... he also thinks any holiday is a great reason to ask for a new video game. Alright, you got me buddy, I let this one sneak up on you on purpose :) because I knew you would love the book I got you as your Valentine, much better than some silly game.

Both the kids had lots of unexpected fun handing out and receiving Valentines. We even got a few deliveries from friends in the neighborhood. I helped out at Austin's school party this afternoon and was able to get a few shots of Austin and some of his classmates. He sits next to Jule, a new student from Germany, and he just adores her... finds her language and culture fascinating.

Austin won BINGO at the party and he just cannot wait to inform Daddy of the news. After school, Austin and I headed over to the dentist and discovered my wonderful news :/. After that we went to pick Taylor up from school and over to swim lessons. These swimming pictures are hilarious. Austin's cap is not even that tight, but it pulls his face up so much he looks like an entirely different boy... and I think it might freak Taylor out a bit now looking at the pictures.

Well I am going to bed, enough writing and posting for one night. The pain in my mouth/head/jaw/ear has finally subsided after taking a Hydrocodone pill. It won't last forever though, so goodnight everyone and good morning Chris. You will be up soon. I love you and have a great day. We'll talk tomorrow when you're off work. xo

1 comment:

cv writing service said...

Dear i enjoy your posts alot and happen to think that your blog is really amazing. Thanks for all the wonderful shares and keep up the good job!