Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 7 :: In Our Step


What a stud!








The red and black attire was not planned... but I thought it was fancy enough for a photo :)

Taylor loves her bike

The little dude rockin' the scooter.

Wow, what a beauty huh?

Her eyes are just like yours Chris. So beautiful.

The weather here has been AMAZING the past few days... I want it to last until you get home... but I know it won't. So for now, the kids and I have a little Spring in our step and are so thankful for this little gift we've been given.

We strolled over to the playground after school and were pleasantly surprised to have so many of our friends there. Even I got 'play' a little with my pals :) .

Enjoy the pictures. Tomorrow is Friday and over the weekend we will have a house full of guests, always a nice feeling when the house seems so empty without Chris around.

Much love, Liz

1 comment:

essay best said...

Taylor is too cute and adorable. The pictures are beautiful and showing that you five had a great time outing. The red and black combo never gets old. Cheers.