Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 8 :: Little Time

Me post-run, kids... post major sugar consumption... we were all a little sticky and giddy.

Hannah being obsessed with the ball.

Mmmmm, candy!

Daddy's smile.

I couldn't resist. She dressed herself and yes, those are NOT diapers.. three days no pull=ups, not even at night. I LOVED putting out the trash with no smelly diapers last night. It was awesome and a first since before we had Austin. Wow!

She knows how to rock an undie bulge.


Did I mention that she did her hair too? And put her shoes on? Just the sweetest.

Taylor and I joined Austin for lunch today. We love lunch at WAES.




Lost the diapers, bit still haven't dropped the paci... oh well... baby steps is our mode of operation these days.

I have very little time to post tonight as I have spent most of our days outdoors with the beautiful weather we are having. I got some yard work done, ran outside for the first time in a while, to get my car that was being repaired all the while enjoying myself but seriously neglecting my school work... I have a HUGE design project and a paper all due and not a single thing started... can you say anxiety? All will be well after the weekend though. My mom and step-dad are in town and Chris (brother) and Laura are on their way now, so I should have no troubles keeping the kids occupied while getting my work done. Wish me luck and enjoy the photos from our day.

xo Liz xo

1 comment:

essay best said...

AWWW!such cute and lovely kids. It seems that you and kids have thoroughly enjoyed the trip as weather looks fantastic. Good Luck with your work!!