Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 1 - Part deux

Me trying to get a picture of myself wearing part of the Valentine's Day gift from Chris; a request from Chris... that's as good as I can get right now love.

The little dude.

Sweet Miss Taylor Eve

Running in their Crocs... recipe for disaster.

Austin trying his best to get Taylor to look at the camera.

As many of you know, I am in school right now... yes while Chris is away. I am taking a photography course and I wish it were as enjoyable as I had thought it would be, but it's more of a hassle, uninformative, elementary and just a nuisance at this point. Hopefully that will change when the rest of the class understands how to work Manual mode on their cameras a little better :/.

I took the kids the the World War II Memorial here in Annapolis to fulfill one of my assignments Friday and was able to get a few captures of them as well. I was not expecting inquiries from my little guy as to what the monuments were and why they had been put there... Austin wanted to know all about memorials and WWII... tough time to explain that to him, but I managed to inform him about fallen heroes and war without scaring him. Hmmm yeah ...

Chris emailed me a quick note this morning, informing me that he was in Italy at last, still on the aircraft and preparing to leave for Qatar shortly. No word since 7:30 and no news is good news at this point in the game. I will update the blog if and when I hear more.

Until then, enjoy the pictures :). Much love, Liz

No comments: