Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 2 :: Party Time














The kids and I headed to Philadelphia yesterday for a party celebrating our two favorite babes. I got to spend some time with two of my dearest friends in the whole world, Abbey and Leah, and we all got to love these two incredible, beautiful, simply amazing little boys. Oakley and Tobias were born on opposite sides of the country just a few days apart, they are so different and beautiful in their very own unique little ways yet they operate in harmony side-by-side and I just feel so lucky to know them.

Austin and Taylor both LOVE the boys and talk non-stop about "baby-Bias" and "baby-Oakwee." I never get enough time hanging out with these two little families, but hope that changes now that we are in closer proximity to one another.

After partying it up with the boys we headed over to Haddonfield for a great dinner with my Aunt Alice and cousins Tori + Will. Austin and Taylor idolize their big cousins and it is always very sweet to see how my kids light up when they are with them. On out last visit, Will and Austin were glued together and we managed to not get a single photo of them. So this time I made it a point to get the 4 cousins together for a picture that I am certain Austin will have on his bedside table as fast as I can print it. Thanks Allie so much for hosting us. It's always so great catching up with you, Tori and Will and always very hard for us to leave. I can't wait for our next visit!

Enjoy the pictures. xo Liz xo

No comments: