Friday, February 11, 2011

Tough Day - Day 1






We were all a little tired today... late night dropping Chris off at the airport, settling fears and drying tears until long past bedtime. This morning my two little bugs did not want to wake up. I was able to capture some pretty cute images, daily sights for Chris and I to love... a sight I know he'll grow to miss seeing and a sight in which I know you all will cherish and appreciate too. I really fancy having this blog private, it allows me to open up more than I usually do in my posts and pictures. Thanks for being devoted readers over the years and even through my not-blogging days/weeks/months...

Enjoy these little memories from our day.

:: Liz ::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not great with words anyway, but reading your words and seeing your pictures...... Love you. Xoxo