Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Orders


Hello everyone,


Chris's official orders just dropped. He will be departing tomorrow out of the Connecticut Air National Guard, flying through Baltimore and then over the pond to Qatar. I made a map for everyone who does not know where Qatar is... I did not know when he first told me, I am fully admitting this, yes. So if you did know, I don't mean to be a bore...you are just smarter than me (that's not a tough one), in the military or very smart and in the military... ;)


We are getting a bit of snow while staying in Connecticut. I am certain Chris will get out tomorrow, but not so sure if I am willing to risk driving home with the kids on nasty roads. The good thing about freshly fallen snow, the skiing conditions will be even better today than they were yesterday :).


Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

Know that you will be thought about Chris, Liz, Austin and Taylor. We love you all and wish we were closer. {hugs, hugs, hugs}

Tammi hall said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you all. Remind the hubby if he goes through Manas to look Tim up.